The Planning Process
A strong planning process is the best way to create a more financially secure plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your needs now, and that plans for the future, in a tax efficient manner. It is my goal to assist you to build a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and help build wealth for you and your family.
I have established a process to do this that is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. A plan must help ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also aim to build the maximum it can via a solid, tax-efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams, and retirement. This plan will entail a regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose financial products and services that will help you achieve your goals
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Independence?
Financial security is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short-term and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
The first step to achieving financial security is creating a strong financial strategy.
As a comprehensive Financial Planner, I will work with you to create a blueprint that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
We will work together to help you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement while minimizing your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits